Why Use Us? Our Background & Experience speaks for itself !
- One of the longest independent owner/operated building inspection services in Queensland. All building inspections are carried out by Peter Weddell, an experienced builder/inspector with vast knowledge accumulated from all aspects of the building & inspection industry since 1966. We do not employ others!
- Confidential reports, we do not discuss the outcome of the report with the agent or seller, unlike others!
- Trusted & known in the industry for being thorough, independent and unbiased.
- Used by Banks, lending societies, leading solicitors, Brisbane City Council, investors, fund managers, superannuation funds, investment advisors, interstate buyers and individuals
- Independent of real estate agents, working in the best interest of the buyers, others aren’t!
- Majority of building inspection services rely heavily on Real Estate agents for referrals, we don’t!
- Consultation with client on conclusion of the inspection to explain the report, main problems and how it compares to other buildings of its age and type
- Access to the inspector for advice, long after the inspection has been carried, at no extra cost!
- Easy to follow report that is second to none, written in plain English for anyone to understand with illustrations and a glossary of building terminology.
- Extensive use of high quality photos with accompanying explanation throughout the report that may help put you in a far better negotiating position, if problems are found, that you were not aware of before signing the contract.
- Comparison checklist to other buildings of its age and type combined with photos is included to help put any problems in perspective also making an informed decision.
- Reports that more than exceed the ASA 4349.1 Standards.
- Access the roof exterior (even a two storey building, where safe to do so), others don’t!
- Confidence in our work and reports, we do not request money before the inspection is done, others do!
- Full member of the Master Builders Association, since 1977.
- Founding member of the Institute of Building Consultants.
- Fully licenced, unrestricted domestic and commercial Builders licences and completed building inspection licences with the Queensland Building & Construction Commission (QBCC).
- Covered by professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Economical recommendations on rectification of problems, alterations and extensions, if required.
- Preventative maintenance suggestions throughout the report (to help avoid future potential problems) with extensive use of relevant illustrations and photos, for a better understanding.
- Experienced in all aspects of the building industry, renovation, extensions, alterations in modern and traditional style Colonial and Queenslander homes, with additional free advice, if required.
- Equipped with powerful HID torches, ladders, moisture meter, thermal imaging device.
- We are prepared to do the job in your best interest from top to bottom!
To Book an Inspection RING: 3222 4383!
We are totally committed to the buyer and maintaining our professional reports to the highest possible standard by continually upgrading the information and illustrations provided with our report.